It’s not easy to come up with a business that is eco-friendly. Many aim at the so called ‘green,’ and to make your own business stand out. But look at the green business trends to potentially help you rise above the rest. What business plan adjustments can you make?
Kelly Sports discussed in an article featured at Small Biz Trends four important business ideas that can still make you stand out as eco-friendly.
Organic and Sustainably Produced Foods
Consumers spend a lot of time eating, and far more are choosing organic and sustainably produced foods. U.S. sales of organic food and beverages grew from a $1 billion industry in 1990 to $29.2 billion in 2011, according to the Organic Trade Association.
Have an idea or technology to help people walk or take public transportation more or use less gasoline? Now may be the time to test-drive it. From businesses like Walk Score, which ranks neighborhoods on their walkability, to electric car makers and ride-sharing services, businesses that help consumers wean themselves off gasoline are getting more mileage these days.
Smartphones allows consumers to easily access software – “apps” – that can help them in a variety of ways, including becoming eco-friendlier.
As I previously wrote, there’s an emerging “share economy.” Instead of buying a new lawn equipment or cars or sports gear, people are increasingly looking to rent and borrow things, whether it is from other people or from businesses. Original story here.
Any business who wants to become in line with these modern green business trends can emerge as something unique and new in the industry.
It is important for every business venture to be in line with the latest online trends of today to be able to tap the greater section of the market. By the time you take advantage of these green opportunities, you can be able to make the most out of your business.
Share these green business ideas, and be sure to visit us at Newland Commercial Funding for small business lending options.
Green business trends that make sustainable business – Sustainable business or green business is an enterprise that has no negative See also Clean Energy Trends Cleaner Production.…
Green business trends news- GreenBiz.com blog UPS gets companies thinking green inside the box. GreenBiz.com blog Companies meeting criteria in damage prevention right sizing and material use became eligible to label their shipments as eco-friendly. Since the Eco Responsible Packaging program launched Barlow reports customers are beginning to see its value.…
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PUBLICATION ON YOUR SITE
It’s time to PUBLISH! We have provided a nearly completed curated post. The instructions below are simple steps to publish. It takes just a few minutes.
And we do is Copy and Paste!
1. First, open a new post.
2. Next, click on the HTML tab.
3. Open the returned curated post (emailed) and highlight (Ctrl-A), then copy (Ctrl-C) and insert (paste Ctrl-V) into the new post.
4. CLICK BACK TO VISUAL, then SAVE DRAFT (IMPORTANT).
5. Now, select just one CATEGORY for this post.
6. PERMALINK: Add back the original key word phrase (provided to us) into Permalink. Those keywords are green business trends. Copy the keywords, click EDIT, then OK.
7. Click the SAVE DRAFT button.
8. Copy the Announcement H2 (located right above the original article) and paste it in 2 areas, first the TITLE box of the new post (very top) and the TITLE box (below) of your SEO plug in area , located below the WordPress text editing area.
9. Add the following text below into the Description box in the next paragraph below (called the Meta Description).
There are green business trends these days that you can still consider as modern and can potentially help you rise above the rest.
10. Click the SAVE DRAFT button
11. Click the PREVIEW button to see how your new curation will look published. View your new curated post from top to bottom.
12. After completing these steps, DELETE all of these instructions (not needed in the post), then press the PUBLISH button. Simple!